All Discussions Tagged 'issue' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arduplane Quadplane multiple take-off mission not working for me.

Hi,  we have been using Arduplane v3.8.4 and v3.8.3 on a number of Quadplanes using most of the features including stability assist and fo…

Started by Tom Barnard

0 Feb 12, 2018

Quad is spinning on take off

I finished my build last weekend.   -TBS style frame -APM 2.6 -Sunnysky V2216-12 800KV motors -Hobby King 30A Blue ESC (f-30) -GPS-6M+HMC5…

Started by Jason Ching

18 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Jason Ching

Pixhawk CW motors overheating problem

I've guys this is my first discussion here so first of hi to all  I've a strange issue that make tho motor 3 and 4 (CW motors) very very h…

Started by Stefano Finocchiaro

6 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Reed Noel

pixhawk octrotor x8- coaxial takeoff issues

hello , need some help with my x8. was not able to take off.  all the controls seems fine and double checked the direction of propellers to…

Started by abhignan

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by abhignan

APM 3.2.1 Altitude hold issue

Dear DiyDroners, APM experts, First of all, I would like to thank you. Do made something great and unbeatable. Im creating this topic, bec…

Started by Marcell Kovacs

11 May 26, 2016
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

Apm copter automatic takeoff not lifting

Hello guys, I am experiencing the following problem: when I try the auto mode on my amp 2.6, the copter won't take off. the props start spi…

Started by Dani Peja

0 Apr 29, 2016

Octo APM flip & crash - Esc sync issues? (help)

Hi, I have a Octo with APM2.6, ArduCopter V3.2.1 , MK3638 motors and 30A Afro esc's (Simonk). This setup won't fly. The last 2 flights res…

Started by Daniel Fidalgo

3 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Daniel Fidalgo

Mini APM Pro power issues, reboots mid flight

no reply in the mini APM Pro forum so, Powering the Mini APM Pro. Hi everyone, I've had two of the mini APM pro's and the standard mini APM…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

AltHold - Inaccurate altitude estimation and motor pulsing

Hi guys, I have not followed the last release, so I got very upset when I updated my old, steady 3.2.1 Octa-Quad multirotor with the new 3.…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

32 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Unstable hover on HK APM 2.7

I have been struggling with an unstable hover the entire time I've been working with my machine. No matter what mode, AltHold, Loiter, Stab…

Started by Alex Peterson

3 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Alex Peterson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service