All Discussions Tagged 'issue' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PixHawk Tips Over and Torques Randomly

Hi Guys! As you can see here, for some reason the PixHawk refuses to consistently behave. It'll power up, start to lift off, and then ei…

Started by Michael Paulauski

1 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Burtchaell

Can't control the motor through Pixhawk

Hi! I'm having some trouble getting the Pixhawk to control the motor on my flying wing. The ESC keeps beeping at boot and I am not able to…

Started by Anton Lidbom

2 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Anton Lidbom

GPS will not find satellites or lock

I never had a issue with my GPS until I decide to go for a quick flight today.  The first thing I noticed was that my char set was messed u…

Started by Joe Bastulli

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Joe Bastulli

Qbrain issue on my quadcopter. PLEASE HELP

hello! Today i was flying my quadcopter and had a little crash... Everything seems to be intact. So after I reconnected my battery and afte…

Started by Miha Horvat

0 Jun 1, 2015

Need help with wierd Alt Hold / Baro issue

So i've been trying to build a quad for a friend of mine.  I currently have a DJI 500 style quad, Sunnysky 2212 980kV, 10x4.5 props, APM 2…

Started by Nico D

1 May 25, 2015
Reply by Alex Judge

Only 3 Motors spinning at any one time

Hi guys, I'm new to the hobby and I've a diy drone that i'm working on, using the APM 2.6 on 3.2.1 Firmware.I've calibrated my ESCs,and al…

Started by Kenneth

3 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by OG

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

112 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Patrick Verleysen

Magnetometer values coupled with changes in Altitude?

Whenever I am reading my compass values from the magnetometer and I increase / decrease altitude the heading angle seems to change correspo…

Started by Andy Sousa

0 Feb 10, 2015

APM 2.6 barometer issue

Hello, I hope that's the right place to ask for help. I've got an apm 2.6 with 3.2rc13 on a mini 250 quadcopter. In short, when I switch t…

Started by Yiannis

2 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Yiannis

Iris+ Motor Issue

I'm very disappointed with my Iris+. I managed to get less than ten minutes flying time before it crashed. Whist on loiter mode one of the…

Started by John Wilbraham

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by John Wilbraham

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service