All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exciting job opportunity at Asteria Aerospace

Autopilot software development and controls -  Following jobs are available for embedded software - GN&C http://www.asteria.co.in/embed

Started by satapathy

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by satapathy

A UAV to assist lost hikers

I'm looking for anyone who can design a drone that helps individuals or groups of people who are lost while hiking. This system would send…

Started by Jeffrey Elsasser

4 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Robin Mueller

Hire UAV Pro Drone Jobs

hireuavpro.com/jobslists some high-end jobs in real estate, construction, corporate, film, and action sports. Here's a sample of recent…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Jan 25, 2016

Droners.io - The drone pilot marketplace

Hi everyone, I just launched Droners.io last week.  Its a one-of-a-kind drone pilot marketplace.   Some of the main features: 1) Instant no…

Started by Dave Brown

0 Jul 31, 2015

Drone Pilots & Video Editors wanted ( must have both skills)

You know how to fly sharp, still and in close range ? You know how to edit videos ? You want to make a job out of your passion ? Virtuair…

Started by Virtuair

1 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Michal Rus

Crop Sensors (based in Port Moody) is seeking a Drone Tech - post expires Mar 6, 2015

Crop Sensors is seeking a Drone Technician to assist with regular flight operations along with testing and maintenance of new drones and se…

Started by Mike Morellato

0 Feb 8, 2015

Looking for Pilots with certification

Hi  I am looking for pilots with the following certification AVI30813 - Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot - Visual Line of Sight --…

Started by Jairo Campos

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Jairo Campos

Job Opportunities at Matternet! Let's change the world

At Matternet we are creating the next paradigm of transportation using networks of small flying vehicles. We aim to impact millions of li…

Started by Baris Akis

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by iskess

Professional or academic UAV options

I am new here. Been flying RC since before I can remember. I got a Ardupilot and am excited to start digging into the software.   Now that…

Started by Justin Wolford

4 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Seth

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service