All Discussions Tagged 'joystick' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joystick sensitivity on Mission PLanner

Good day all I have a quad ( pixhawk 2.4.8 ) runing Copter 3.5.5 on a 450 frame. I can fly my drone with a joystick via mission planner, b…

Started by John Longland

1 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Mohammed sultan Alotaibi

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8, 2017

Pixhawk Joystick

Hello, I would like to ask if there any option to connect 2 joystick to Mission Planner, the reason for 2 joysticks is that we would like…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 23, 2017

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

Need help using joystick to control Arducopter

I have hooked up an old joystick that was laying around and got it working with my computer (under W7).  The joystick works fine and I get…

Started by Parker Stephen

19 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Anwar Ali Khan

Ultimate Ground Control Station

I'm working on the design for the Ground Control Station (GCS) shown in the images below and am trying to make sure we incorporate as many…

Started by Sam Worthington

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

APM Planner V2 or MAVProxy Joystick Calibration

Hi, I'm using the a Pixhawk loaded with APM:Rover 2.5 and using APM Planner v2 as my GCS. I am attempting to drive a traxxas slash but I'm…

Started by Chris

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

Developer

Joystick control of ArduPlane not working

Hi Guys, I was trying to setup a Logitech Attack3 joystick for manual control of my APM running the latest ArduPlane 2.4 firmware. I'd like…

Started by Kabir

39 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by John

joystick settings

Dear all, I am setting a joystick to flight with the MissionPlanner and I saw there are a lot of available options for every button that c…

Started by Mattia

0 Feb 2, 2016

Need urgent help , Plz.. Why we can't calibrate the joystick???

Hi, We tried to fly our quadcopter using joystick, and  it worked. Then, we wanted to try to use turnigy  transmitter and  turnigy 9x8c re…

Started by A. MS

0 Jul 2, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service