All Discussions Tagged 'kit' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk only arms through right stick and quad keeps flipping

I have set up my pixhawk and plugged all my channels correctly. However, my pixhawk will only army whe I pull the right stick to the bottom…

Started by Mike

8 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Henny V

3DR Iris Kit for Sale; $650 OBO

Excellent used 3DR Iris+ kit for sale. Very easy to fly drone with advanced features. Follow Me and autonomous flying works great. Includ…

Started by Sawyer

0 Jan 25, 2016

APM + Raspberry Pi + Camera based landing

I have to do a final semester project for a quad to auto-land on a target. Is this possible using and APM, a raspberry pi? I've used the AP…

Started by Arunabha Bhattacharya

0 Jan 22, 2016

3DR FPV/OSD Kit telemetry lag

Dear all, I am flying a fixed wing aircraft with the FPV/OSD kit from 3DR. I have it plugged into the telemetry port 2 on a Pixhawk and I a…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jan 12, 2016

List of ARF quads??

Hi, Is there a relatively currently list of frame/motor/esc kits in the 450-550mm range? I'm looking to do my first build and would rather…

Started by Drew Weng

3 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by OG

Converting the 3DR DIY quad to an X8. Parts and procedure?

I'm a freshman at Portland State University working on a project with a team to create a quad copter with (for the purposes of intellectual…

Started by William Bryant

2 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Neil

3DR Quad kit or RTF

Hello  I am going to be purchasing a 3DR Quad, my question is simple. Will I save money buying the RTF or buying the kit and separately get…

Started by Farid Fernandez

2 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Jim Townsend

Complete Kit for Education

I belong to a robotics club which has recently become facinated with these drones. We can get funding to purchase one from the local school…

Started by Michael Bell

10 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

Battery Recommendation

If I bought this kit with the telemetry and the radio, what battery should I purchase, and where do you reccomend purchasing it from?

Started by Michael Bell

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Michael Bell

What do I need for full AP clasic heli?

Hi.   I was thinking of building a ArduCopter based quad, but I realized that I have an unbuild HK 500CMT in my closet...   This is the ord…

Started by Bjørn Didriksen

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service