All Discussions Tagged 'launch' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Qgroundcontrol and mission planner compatibility

Beginner here. TIA for patience. I've configured my pixhawk flying wing with Mission Planner, and am ready to fly when the weather breaks,…

Started by James Miller

1 Apr 30
Reply by Bill Salopek

CX20 not lifting off

I just got my CX20 yesterday, I have been reading up on all the details and quirks so I was ready for it's arrival. I did a complete inspec…

Started by Rob Nielsen

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by esi tah

UAV Catapult Launcher

Hello,   I am trying to design a catapult launcher for a ~20 lb UAV and was curious if anyone has designed and built one for a similar wei…

Started by Scott Ashcraft

9 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Sameer N Pujar

start motor after launch

Been a while since I've been here.  Life happens. I've ordered the new autopilot and wonder if there's a way, with the new APM, that I can…

Started by Bill Evans

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by ausdroid

Help, MissionPlanner 1.2.70 can't launch

My pc had install net framework, vc  OS: win7 32bit. Now open ArdupilotMegaPlanner10.exe, console windows showed a few message, then 2 win…

Started by wnqwang

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by wnqwang

Motor Cut Out Then Crash

Hi All, I was testing the Auto Commands for ArduCopter 2.9.1 using APM 2.5 with MTK GPS and something strange happened.  I had been doing…

Started by Jake Simon

7 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jake Simon

See Launch/Arm location in MP

Where in MP can I see the Launch/Arm location (and distance to launch/arm)?   If its not there I think it must be added.  My copter wanted…

Started by Willie Botha

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Willie Botha

Foldable wings

I'm a member of my school's Student Launch Initiative through NASA in which teams from across the country send a proposal to NASA to build…

Started by Joey Speranzo

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Mike Thorlin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service