All Discussions Tagged 'led' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LED propellers affect balance of drone when flying

I changed LED propellers for DJI Phantom 4, but heard that it affects drone's balance, and smell burning when fly long time, is it true? I…

Started by John

0 Apr 3, 2018

Mavlink-to-frsky telemetry, led lights, and individual cell voltage PCB

Hello, I have created a board that makes the functionality described in various parts of this thread (http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/amp

Started by Jim Rowe

0 Jan 2, 2016

Naza PMU V2 led flashing

Hello, A couple of days ago everything was working fine but since yesterday, out of the blue my NAZA PMU LED (the one just above the V-sen…

Started by Delmulle Bob

0 Jul 27, 2015

Switchable LED on Pixhawk

Hello I'm trying to switch a LED strobe from my transmitter using channel 8. i have a pixhawk running a 3dr x8 and spectrum DX9. i have a g…

Started by Sheldon kerr

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Justice Bentz

Tarot 2d Gimbal Solid Green light on and Inoperative

I set up a new Tarot 2D gimbal. Plugged in a transmitter battery: 11.1v 8c 2200 mAh li-pol Unplugged, went through all firmware updates suc…

Started by Dave Snowden

1 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Dave Snowden

LEDs / GPS / Arming Confusion

Hey all, i am a little bit confused regarding the leds of my apm. I use the APM 2.6 and the ublox gps module. As far as i understood the b…

Started by Andre B.

5 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan D

Paint, prop color, and LEDs for orientation and identification: Suggestions?

I'm looking for ways to enhance visual orientation of my quad.  Right now all I've got is green props up front and black in the back.  So i…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

4 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Pedals2Paddles

Unable to upload firmware or connect to APM 2.6 via Planner/Telemetry

Hi guys, My APM 2.6 got 'locked' or something: red LED is flashing at approx 1 Hz and I can't arm or even connect via Mission Planner. I've…

Started by Pau

4 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Pau

Connecting LED strip to my ArduCopter

Hi all. I'm trying to connect a couple of LED strips to my quad multirotor (3DRobotics). The LED strips can take up to 12V input. I have pu…

Started by Gunnar Baardsen

6 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Gunnar Baardsen

APM2.5 and GPS problem

Hi all I have a problem connecting to my brand new APM2.5. I connected the UBLOX gps and then connected the APM to my USB / computer. As…

Started by Tommy Larsen

2 May 21, 2013
Reply by Tommy Larsen

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service