All Discussions Tagged 'level' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T3

USGL Unmanned System Ground Level (AGL definition for continental US)

Before discussing altitude bands, it is useful to define reference level first. Here we have drone bands as proposed by Amazon for its comm…

Started by Krzysztof Bosak

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Krzysztof Bosak

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

PixHawk looses the ability to keep Y6 level after minutes of perfect hover.

Hello. I have a FireFLY6 as a Y6 copter using an authentic 3DR PixHawkY6B configuration with Arducopter 3.2.... After minutes of flying lev…

Started by Jexx

0 May 11, 2015

What is the recommended map source for prefetching and more J

I have 3 questions: What is the recommended map source for prefetching, Google sat? Open Street maps? There is a very long list. There is a…

Started by Itzik Ronen

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Greg

Is the compass orientation linked to the acc orientation when setting "level"?

1. You have the compass (and APM) on an angle when the plane is level. 2. You do the accelerometer level calibration in MissionPlanner.The…

Started by Ronnie Hedlund

2 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Ronnie Hedlund

Arducopter horizon does not level

Hi, I've built an Arducopter Quad (3DR) from scratch, everything seems to work just fine, but before launching into a bright sky, it I wou…

Started by Peter DG

4 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by hexbub

Oposite quad level - strange

Hello I dont know what to do. Main friend has a problem with oposite level. Can somebody help me? Fly direction is ok, reflashing, recalibr…

Started by Martin

1 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Martin

Horizon in Mission planner shakes with plane on stable position (bench)

Two days ago I realized that everytime I start my APM 2.5 installed in an apprentice plane (from Eflite) with Arduplane v.2.68 and MP 1.2.3…

Started by E_Luna

5 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Levesque

Arducopter spins, doesn't look balanced (Rebuilt after flyaway/crash)

Hello! I had an issue coming out of loiter mode, which saw a lot of destruction to my quadcopter, but it has been repaired. I'm still fairl…

Started by Don Shappelle

5 May 24, 2013
Reply by Don Shappelle

Feature request for Mission Planner

Hi Michael, every time I open Mission Planner I reset the zoom level because it defaults back to almost full zoom out. Is it possible that…

Started by steve

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by steve

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service