All Discussions Tagged 'link' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAVproxy connection issue with Pixhawk/PX4 - no link

Hi! I've been running MAVproxy on a Lubuntu 14.04 OS as a forwarding tool to communicate with my Pixhawk/PX4 through the mobile network. Th…

Started by Anton Lidbom

5 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

3DR Telemetry (433 MHz) and EzUHF or Dragonlink

Hi everyone, Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may…

Started by Mathieu

12 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Tony

Mision Planner will not open Bluetooth COM port

Hello all, First off I am extremely new to the drone world, but I have built my own 450 heli that I taught myself how to fly.  I am not an…

Started by Jeffrey Foster

6 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Mike Kelly

The best long range data link for APM/PX4

I'm trying to find the best long range system (2.5 km+ at least) compliant with APM/PX4 and I as I found out, there are not that many optio…

Started by Postal

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

Pixhawk internet connection?

Hi, this is my first post. I want to log data and send camera images to an API that I'm developing, after a lot of research I still lost.…

Started by Luis Sepúlveda

0 May 6, 2015

How to change a servo output on Pixhawk, if radio link is lost?

In Denmark the law states that an alarm should be mounted on a multi-copter when used professional. The alarm should sound when the multiro…

Started by Martin Gornitzka

7 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Martin Gornitzka

Telemetry link and video over 3G/4G and hosting it on server via web app

Dear all, I am working on a project where I need to get video stream and telemetry link over 3G/4G network and then host it over internet…

Started by Dhruv Jain

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Dhruv Jain

Airborne Innovations low cost wireless HD video link

Airborne Innovations has released a low cost high definition video compression system aimed at DIY/educational use.This low cost system has…

Started by Jon Becker

5 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by domy

Brand New 3DR APM 2.6 arrived not functioning. MP says "no communication"

Just got a brand new APM 2.6. It won't connect to terminal, initial setup/firmware install, or Mav link in Flight Data in latest MP. (updat…

Started by David Strassman

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Aku Duan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service