All Discussions Tagged 'linux' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3+km HD FPV system using commodity hardware

Hi Over the last couple of months I have been working on a project that might be of interest to you: https://befinitiv.wordpress.com/wifi

Started by befinitiv

507 May 14, 2017
Reply by titeuf007

Which camera to use on my drone?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a personal project. This project involves a drone which is capable of flying a route by itself an…

Started by Otto Pekel

0 Nov 17, 2015

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

59 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by QuadrotorThai Tevada

Telemetry OSD for Raspberry PI

Hi I just finished a simple telemetry OSD for the Raspberry PI: https://befinitiv.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/telemetry-osd-for-wifibroadcast

Started by befinitiv

0 Jul 6, 2015

MinimOSD Configure Tool port 2 linux?

Hi Gabor, Thx for your great work, I am using linux for a long time now, no windows OS in sight. I tried the CT tool under Windows XP bla…

Started by Hugo Koopmans

0 Jun 26, 2015

Trouble with sending mavlink messages over 3DR radios

Hi there, I'm currently working on a project that will let allow to UGV and UAV to work together on several tasks. The first thing we have…

Started by Elmer Pres Urbano

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by J Will

APM planner 2 deb package on Ubuntu 14.04 -- dirty fix

Hi all, I was annoyed by the fact that the standard debian package of the APM planner 2 does not install nicely on Ubuntu 14.04 because of…

Started by koen.hufkens

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Edwin WIdjonarko

Mission Planner 1.2.50+ on Ubuntu Linux with mono

Newer versions of Mission Planner  (1.2.50+ iirc) need some additional mono packages to work on Ubuntu. They're only available in Ubuntu Pr…

Started by John Leach

16 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Iris but no Windows

What would I be missing if I purchased the IRIS but only have a Linux box and an Android Tablet as computers? The idea of running Mission P…

Started by Bill Gradwohl

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Scanning for heartbeat messages & using AT commands(?)

I have several questions about the 3DR radios that I was hoping some developers might be able to answer to facilitate my thesis research...…

Started by Joe M

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service