All Discussions Tagged 'list' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do the acronyms AHRS, AHR2 and CTUN stand for?

I can't seem to find exactly what they mean when I search for them. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, -Andrew

Started by Andrew A

2 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by whw

Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

I have a 250Quad I just built, flys just fine.  All other aspects of mission planner work fine, but when I try to see any logs, all I get i…

Started by Darrell Logan

13 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jorge Alberto Gómez

URGENT Parts List for DJI F550 (hexacopter) running Pixhawk

looking for someone to look over our parts list for a project due in 3 weeks! FYI we've ordered everything on this list already...but still…

Started by Elle

19 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Elle

Ground control update problem

Hi All,  I recently updated  my "ground control" to 1.3.30 and now I cant adjust any parameters in "full parameter list". The cell I try to…

Started by steven court

0 Aug 19, 2015

How's my shopping list?

Hi guys, I've been dreaming of making a muli-rotor for years now.  My first attempt into this area was taking a very old fixed wing plane…

Started by Andy Barratt

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Andy Barratt

jdrones skymapper camera trigger problem

I was trying to get my camera to trigger with a strato snapper. I messed up the parameters to close the camera door as well as the camera…

Started by william roth

0 Apr 15, 2015

APM Hardware Reliability

Hello to everybody, One of the most challenging things for drones constructors to overcome is to prove the reliability of the autopilot sys…

Started by Alberto Mennella

0 Feb 3, 2015

Need someone to look over my Bill of Materials

Hello, So I'm putting together my first quadcopter and I have posted my bill of materials on my project website: http://scdrones.drupalgar

Started by Mike Ghen

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Mike Ghen

Pre-flight Checklist

I'm working on a APM pre-flight checklist.  Here is what I have so far.  What would you add? How would you change the order? ArduPilot Mega…

Started by Mark Grennan

12 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Grennan

Turnigy 9x What goes where?

Howdy I am confused again.  http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/TradHeli_ConnectingAPM Shows APM 1 and the following pin outs for reci…

Started by Carl Campbell

12 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jeff Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service