All Discussions Tagged 'live' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Temperature sensor support on APM

Does the APM code include a possibility to add additional temperature sensors to the system? It would be nice to have live temp readings fr…

Started by Veikko Vierola

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Shaun Bell

Compass offsets

Hi, I don’t know if anybody can help me or at least explain this. I had problems with the loiter (the typical toilet-bowling) so I took a l…

Started by M3one

18 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jeff Fortier

Mission planner telemetry + FPV Success!

I just wanted to share a video of the first successful flight of out quad using telemetry and live video. This is a recording of the HUD fr…

Started by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

10 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Manuela

Pixhawk/APM - Save current position as a waypoint during flight?

Is it possible to save the current position of the UAV as a waypoint for later use? I am using an octocopter with a brushless gimbal and c…

Started by Toby Farrar

3 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by zeng

Sending commands to mission planner from app

I want to be able to implement an android application that could send gps coordinates to the mission planner (or whatever route would be mo…

Started by Frankie Davis

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Daniel A

Low Frame Rate Live Video Feed

I am attempting to set up a live camera feed for my drone under construction, and I am working on a limited budget. Can anyone suggest comp…

Started by Jake Warren

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

ArduCopter Newbie Questions

Hey guys, I came across this site from a link on reddit, and I immediately became interested in this project. I think my dad and I are goi…

Started by Cory Gehr

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Willy Verschoren

beaming video back to a loptop

Hi I'm a 8th grader that is going to build an arducopter for my 8th grade project. I want to be at my laptop watching live feed from camera…

Started by Gage Halverson

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Steve

beaming video back to a loptop

Hi I'm a 8th grader that is going to build an arducopter for my 8th grade project. I want to be at my laptop watching live feed from camera…

Started by Gage Halverson

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Paul Mather

Open Discussion on Video Cameras and Video Goggles

As we all know one of the most exciting parts of flying a UAV is watching/flying from their point of view. Seeing what things look like whe…

Started by john beckket

8 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by isobot

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service