All Discussions Tagged 'location' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTK doesnt lock Home location correctly

Hi anyone can give me some guideance. I've been stuck because of this RTK problem. I've tried ways such as upgrading the firmware and rese…

Started by Rekhy Zakaria Pasaribu

0 Sep 15

Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

Has anyone tried this, and where would be the best place to calculate it (APM, OSD, or GCS)?   Situation: You are flying around looking at…

Started by Jay Land

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

Moving home location

Hello,  This has just come in my mind that, if I have a quadcopter flying with a pixhawk cube  on it and my home location is in sea, consta…

Started by Harish

0 Dec 28, 2017

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

Mission Planner problem with GPS

check the following image.... my location is where the "H" marker has been placed but the aircraft is showing a pretty off position... i…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

1 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Drew Curtis

Mavlink/3DR Radio connection issue. "failed to update home location"

Hello,  I am completely new to the APM 2.5 board, GPS, radio,etc.  I purchased them from: http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/flight-control

Started by Phil

5 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Anthony Verloop

Declination: In another dimension.

I am really enjoying building and tinkering with arducopter, however one thing is bugging me and I need your help with this one. I seem to…

Started by benbojangles

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by benbojangles

Detecting location of AUV with high accuracy and precision

Hi, I'd like to be able to detect the location of a quad-copter with a high degree of accuracy and precision. "High" in this context means…

Started by Ken Mankoff

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Mike Trieu

Tracking lost flyers - new Indigogo "Locca mini" weighs 40 grams and @ $109 w/6 months service

If this project gets off the ground, so to speak, it should be a better deal than the Garmin or any other location device I'm aware of. Ch…

Started by Dave Austin

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by UAVStuff

See Launch/Arm location in MP

Where in MP can I see the Launch/Arm location (and distance to launch/arm)?   If its not there I think it must be added.  My copter wanted…

Started by Willie Botha

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Willie Botha

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service