All Discussions Tagged 'lock' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

GPS will not find satellites or lock

I never had a issue with my GPS until I decide to go for a quick flight today.  The first thing I noticed was that my char set was messed u…

Started by Joe Bastulli

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Joe Bastulli

APM 2.5 plane - servo freeze / lockup / crash

Hi folks I have had two crashes with APM 2.5 - both with identical symptoms. All functions will work normally, and then at a certain point…

Started by James Doble

1 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by James Doble

GPS Live Location APM2

Hi Guys iv looked and looked, so apologies if this has appeared else where. With telemetry and GPS locked in I can see my quad while it is…

Started by Robert Wells

4 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Graham Dyer

ArduIMU+ v2 not getting fixes from GPS GS407 with DIYDrones breakout

Hello:     I have an ArduIMU+ v2, with a DIYDrones GS407 and breakout board (basic).  I am supplying power to the ArduIMU+ with a 7.2V LiPo…

Started by devangel77b

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by UNMANNED ENGINEERIA

Naza Like GPS functionality on APM2?

I was wondering whether the loiter mode on the APM2 can be configured to work with manual throttle input like the Loiter mode of Dji naza (…

Started by Project Nadar

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Project Nadar

Importance of a clean power supply

I have noticed in the forum a number of people advising the connection of ground (negative power) of all their ESCs to the APM.  In some c…

Started by michael_au

85 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jean-Marc Gendreau

Yaw locking and throttle issue?

Hi to all, I still have a strange problem with yaw getting locked after some time of flying and not listening to the radio input. This hap…

Started by marc.kulhavy

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by marc.kulhavy

AVCS (Angular Vector Control System) vs. DCM

Gyroscopes give information about angular velocity; accelerometers give static and dynamic acceleration (one is opposite of the other in…

Started by Emiliano Ibanez

1 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Bot Thoughts

Dx8/AR8000 with FahPah Kit, Motor Arming and GPS Lock

It seems like this is one of my many posts with difficulties.  I am running a stock FahPah kit with an AR8000 receiver and a Dx8 transmitte…

Started by Ed Windham

16 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Sam Bodnick

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service