All Discussions Tagged 'log' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange change in MODE - please help

This morning, I was flying APM 3.2.1 in AUTO MODE, and was just out of control radio range . The telemetry signal was drifting in and out a…

Started by Charles Linquist

6 May 25, 2017
Reply by Charles Linquist

Log question

Large drone (700mm Hex) pitched positively just about at the ground (12inchs ish...) during an autonomous landing.  I think, I can see in t…

Started by Walter Holliday

1 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Walter Holliday

Looking for simulator with GPS data output

Random question, hopefully I'm in the right place.  I'm trying to work on some GPS based equipment and I was wondering if there were any RC…

Started by Keith Harral

0 Jan 4, 2017

Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

I have a 250Quad I just built, flys just fine.  All other aspects of mission planner work fine, but when I try to see any logs, all I get i…

Started by Darrell Logan

13 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jorge Alberto Gómez

Help in analysing mission planner logs following quadcopter crash

Hi  I would be grateful for some advice on the cause of a crash with what was previously a reliable home built quadcopter based around an a…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Roberts

Crash from around 20m after full throttle climb

Dear sirs, Hope someone can a look at the log file and suggest what I should look into. I've been playing with the copter a bit and towar…

Started by Eddi Maevski

2 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Eddi Maevski

Crash analysis APM2.6 decline after flying high

A couple of days my quad crashed, because I'm kind of new to Arducopter I would like you to review my reasoning (log file is attached to th…

Started by Robbert huizen

3 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Micha

Pixhawk - Hexacopter - First crash following autotune attempt - Log

Hey All. So I built a large hexacopter last year with a Sony Nex-6 in 3 axis gimbal with a pixhawk as the controller. It sat over the wint…

Started by Tim B

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Tim B

LOG of a very mysterious crash

Hello everyone: Today I flew again my quadcopter after 6 months of getting new parts from another crash (also due to an undetermined cause…

Started by Yoel Peñas

3 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

High VibeZ on speed flight

Hello. I'm trying to reduce vibrations for aerial filming. I've already tried everything i can imagine. I have Tarot 650 sport with 14" pro…

Started by Vital Belikov

0 Jun 14, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service