All Discussions Tagged 'log' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Log files are needed for: Determining Control Parameters Using Artificial Neural Network

Hello all, for a one-week project (deadline is next week) I need a pixhawk flight logs. My aim is that using parameters( RCIN, Altitude, IM…

Started by unnamed idea

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by unnamed idea

How to show motors log APM 2.6

hi I'm new with arducopter, it been a week since i begin to figure out how to show motors log, i had already saw this tutorial,  but the mo…

Started by ibrahims

1 May 28, 2016
Reply by Rejean Boucher

Big Crash testing my Quad. Can anybody help me?

Hello, First of all, let me introduce my quad configuration and the crash details. We have a Tarot T960 hexacopter configuration based on…

Started by Carlos S

18 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by George Lawrence

Apm 2.6 crash - Can't find out why

Hello community, During my latest flight my quadcopter made several flips and crashed from 40 meters high. Reviewing the logs I couldn't u…

Started by Vasilis Samaritakis

7 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

how to sending data via telemetry mavlink and splitter data from apm log to another software in realtime ?

Hello, I 'm making quadcopter to monitor the temperature in a certain area , I wear sensor MLX90614ESF - BCI - 000 - TU - ND Non- Contact I…

Started by Magfur Ramdhani

0 Nov 13, 2015

Problem: APM 2.6 Bounces Up and Down in Alt Hold Before Flipping

I have a TBS Discovery frame running APM 2.6, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think 3.2 is the firmware. The power system is…

Started by Max More

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Max More

Error logging ardupilot.log

Hi everybody, in my cygwin appear this line when try to connect with SITL. The error is: "Window access not found, logging to /tmp/ardupilo…

Started by Daniele Recchia

0 Nov 2, 2015

Questions about PID control and logs

Hello, I'm working on control of copters use pixhawk. I want to get the data about the input and output of the PID controller.  But from th…

Started by shusen liang

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by shusen liang

Drone Post Flight Playback App

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to quad copters but I recently bought an IRIS+ and am fairly confident flying it now after a couple small cr…

Started by Kevin T

4 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Kevin T

Pulling Data from DJI .dat log files to Matlab...

After a friend of mine that I've been working for experienced a software failure in his DJI branded octocopter (which is worth more than my…

Started by Striker

3 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Marius de Meyer

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service