All Discussions Tagged 'log' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Requesting Log analysis following spectacular crash!

Hi there guys The summation of a number of noob errors has resulted in my (quite large) hexacopter attempting to take out a palm tree. Lo…

Started by Dylan Eave

2 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Need Help With Log File: Not Enough Throttle with APM2.6 and E300 Setup

Hi.  I just built a waterproof quad using an Aquacopter frame, DJI E300 motors and ESCs, APM2.6, 3S 2200 mah battery, 9443 props, and a Tur…

Started by BJ Elliott

3 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Eric B.

T3

GPS receiver condition and noise of the GPS signal

Hi all, evaluating GPS performance is more than looking at the P/H/DOP values and the number of satellites. the UBX messages in the log fil…

Started by Thorsten

10 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Drew Curtis

Pixhawk - Bad Gyro Health - Need help!

Hello guys,I have some problems with my hexa and I would like to ask for your help.First some information on my hexa: Autopilot: Pixhawk (…

Started by Blaž Vidmar

0 Jul 9, 2015

Random Rapid Loss of Altitude - Pixhawk

Hey everyone, new to DIYDrones. I built myself a quad using a Pixhawk for my first drone this year, and apart from a few quirks, it seems…

Started by Braydon Greenwald

0 May 26, 2015

APM 2.5 Hexacopter dropped to ground from 20 meters in loiter

Hi, I've just suffered a pretty bad crash with my hexacopter and am hoping someone can help me out in determining what went wrong.  I had s…

Started by Parker Stephen

19 May 14, 2015
Reply by Gordon T. Ard

Logs 30-12-1979

Hi Guys. I would appreciate if someone can explain me why many logs appear in my pixhawk dated 30/12/1979 Thank you

Started by Wilson Frias

5 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Airfix4

Organising all the data we collect from our drones

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or workflows on organising all the data collected from drones.  At the moment…

Started by Nicholas Matias

2 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Matias

APM 2.6 crash log analysis

Hi everybody I had encountered a serious problem yesterday. When I switched to RTL on CH8 at 13:08:34, then the multicopter started to roll…

Started by david_ls

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Christian Haake

Two crashes with my IRIS+

Hi. I got my IRIS+ about two months ago and had about 20 great flights with it. But two days ago the big troubles suddenly came up. I had t…

Started by Faruk P.

11 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Cala

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service