All Discussions Tagged 'log' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assistance in analysing log file after fly away/crash in Autonomous mode

Hello, Have recently built a drone with following specs: Fixhawk PX4 native flight stack Taranis Plus X9D transmitter FrSky X8R receiver Zu…

Started by Easy700

1 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Chris Anderson

How to decrease the Log Frequency on ARDUPILOT

Hi, I inted to use the APM on long term flights and de 4-16MB onb the board don't seem to be enough unless y drastically reduce the smaplin…

Started by Gonzalo Garat

0 Feb 3, 2015

[unsolved] ArduCopter(3.1.5) tri-coper random flip after 9 seconds in stabilize

so today i had the plesure of seeing my first tri-copter plunge into the ground upside-down, from an altitude  off 5 meters. i have flown t…

Started by tiemen

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by tiemen

Log/Personnel Management Online App

Hi guys,I am currently working on a log and UAV personnel management system for my company(and the community) and I would love to have your…

Started by Horace Cunningham

0 Jan 17, 2015

Skyfun UAV build

Well, after a long time in the theoretical world, I decided it's time to see how APM works in reality, so I splashed some cash and ordered…

Started by Andrew Rabbitt

24 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

software to batch rectify nadir imagery

Maybe you all can give me some ideas on this. I have a ethernet (gigE) camera pointed nadir in an aircraft.  The camera takes pictures eve…

Started by Kyle Krabill

1 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Darian Alani

mavlink servo_output_raw_t refresh rate

hi all, I have been working on a university project and part of the project evolves analyzing how the pid tuning effects the efficiency of…

Started by Omer

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

How to discover a crash reason - APM

Hello everybody! I'm trying to discovery a crash reason reading a data log but I'm not getting out the reason, and I am asking for the hel…

Started by Maurilio Campos

5 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Maurilio Campos

Pixhawk fall from the sky in position hold mode

Hi everybody... a few days ago i had a crash with my quad. First i had a completely successful flight, 15 minutes with test of stab and alt…

Started by Corrado Viettone

5 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Corrado Viettone

I need help in crash investigation

Hello, I had a crash with my Tarot Ironman 650 with an APM 2.5.2 control board and APM:Copter firmware version 3.1.5. I flew about 9 minut…

Started by Sandro

12 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Sandro

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service