All Discussions Tagged 'log' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SIM_STATE message in ArduCopter SITL testing

Hi all, I'm running some tests using the SITL framework in ArduCopter, and injecting in faults to the GPS, barometer etc. For analysis, I…

Started by Valtteri Kallinen

0 Aug 6, 2018

Real Time .tlog File Reading on Matlab

Hi everyone, I'm wondering to know if there is a way to read and process the parameters that come from telemetry, on Matlab / Simulink with…

Started by Ozan Eren Yüceol

2 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Bryan James

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4, 2018

Pixhawk crash, I would appreciate some help to analyze log

Hi community, Sadly my quad crashed after 21 minutes of flying, everything seemed normal before quad suddenly fell from the sky. I have b…

Started by Jan Overby

10 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by saints5354

Log analysis

Hi everybody, I'm doing some experiments with the telemetry log file (.tlog) and I'm using MAVExplorer, and know I want to generate the gr…

Started by oussama bekkouche

0 Feb 23, 2018

Mini APM3.1のログの読み出しエラー

MPからクイックー>データフラシュログ->DFLをMAVILINKでDLする を選ぶと、error reciving log list と表示されます。 それ以外の機能には、特別問題は無いようですが MiniAPM3.1の故障でしょうかね。 それとも、どこかの設定な…

Started by TOSHIO KAWASOME

2 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by TOSHIO KAWASOME

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

APM log files and memory

I have discovered the logfinction of my APM 2.7 flightcontroller. It is great to be able to evaluate the behaviour of your quad. I am only…

Started by bnwgraaf

0 Sep 20, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service