All Discussions Tagged 'logging' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4, 2018

Motor values APM2.6 data logging

when logging the data from APM , i get a lot of variables like (IMU, Gyro, etc..) what does the motor values indicate ? to be more precise…

Started by iyad

5 May 16, 2016
Reply by ibrahims

Writing own variables in logs

Hi everyone!I would be glad if someone can help me with logging my own variables in log with possibility to take it from dataflash after fl…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

0 Dec 24, 2015

how to know the time stamp in the logged data from APM 2.6?

i have logged my flight data into the mission planner and it shows number of lines for a time period. i'm interested in the IMU data , wher…

Started by iyad

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Hein du Plessis

open source 9+ DOF IMU

Hi forum,  We're  building an open source IMU with additional 3 expansion slots done via SPI and documenting everything as we move along. B…

Started by Lukasz Balczewski

0 Jun 2, 2015

ATT units

what is the unit of roll,pitch, and yaw recorded in ATT after logging files from  APM 2.6

Started by iyad

0 Jan 19, 2015

gibberish data in terminal

hello, i have my APM 2.6 connected to mission planner after i test flight i made. and i want to download the logs and data, but when i hit…

Started by iyad

12 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by iyad

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

0 Jan 11, 2015

Expanding logging

Dear all I was wondering if you can expand the logs to record more data at once, without producing errors. I have enlarged the CTUN logs b…

Started by Jonas V

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jonas V

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service