All Discussions Tagged 'logging' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Debugging after a confusing crash

Hi Everyone,      Last week I had a pretty bad crash from ~35 meters w/ my new GoPro attached.  The flight started off well in stabilize m…

Started by Sam

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Sam

How to datalog battery data(voltage and current)

Hi, Is it possible to datalog battery data inside APM dataflash? Thanks, Wagner Sartori Junior

Started by Wagner Sartori Junior

4 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Martin Savonith

Requests for flash log enhancements/documentation

I've been looking the flash logs downloaded from ArduCopter, and I don't seem to see any sort of header information (in the file itself) fo…

Started by Dan Banks

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

ArduPlane 2.26 Log problems

I've been getting inconsistent results with the on board logger.  My last flight was recorded just fine with the ground station, but APM ne…

Started by Rigel

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kevin Hester

Finding Flight Modes from Datalogs

I would like to be able to find out at which times I switched from one flight mode from the other using the 'log browse' within the Mission…

Started by Nick D

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Nick D

SD Card OR Data Flash: APM ?

Hi Guys, I am using APM-1. I am raising this question after I heard from Chris Anderson that SD card interfacing with APM is not possible.…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

On-board logging problem: erase broken

Hello, I use APM 2.0 with 2.7 firmware. I noticed that log erase works strangely. In fact it doesn't work. I erased all files from CLI. Th…

Started by Max Turnoff

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Max Turnoff

Use APM2 only for data logging?

Hi everyone, First I want to say how impressed I am by the knowledge and dedication all the members have here. Being the noob that I am, i…

Started by John H.

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Servos delay and log servos in QGroundControl

Hi. I'm in an identification process. But i need to log the servo #1 servo #2 and servo #3 in qgroundcontrol software. Also i have a delay…

Started by Jonathan Escobedo

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Escobedo

How to log motor input

Hi Guys!   I'm trying to perform system identification on an Arducopter and would like to be able to see the dynamics from the input to the…

Started by Nisse

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Nisse

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service