All Discussions Tagged 'long' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New 180m long range LiDAR for drones/UAV/copter precision landing - Benewake TF03

Benewake new long range LiDAR TF03 is released for drones/UAV/copters Precision Landing, Anti-collision, Altitude Holding, Terrain Followin…

Started by Siya Liu

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Siya Liu

Long Range Telemetry Assistance

Is there anyone on this forum who can assist us? We are looking to hire someone who can help us configure a long range telemetry solution;…

Started by Andrew Eio

7 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Christopher Leveck

Dji ocusync air unit hd video and mavlink

I wonder if anyone tested dji ocusync air and racing goggles with pixhawk mavlink data and hd video. It has input for futaba tx and sbus ou…

Started by Ahmed Rehan

0 Nov 19, 2018

Theoretical Build: Looking for Opinion on the Possibility

So as the title states this build is just theoretical and I am only looking for some input as to how possible it is and where to look for m…

Started by S1CAR1US

1 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by ChenKuang Yap

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Sergey

Custom gimbal

Hi all,  I need a gimbal to fit the device in the image below. Do you have any suggestions for something that can be customized? The frame…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 20, 2017

Boosting connex prosight to extreme range

Lets discuss this together guys Well as we see the connex prosight is rocking the rc field with it is wonderful price but the range is stil…

Started by haroon helman

2 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by David Posea

Feedback on Hex copter design

Hi all, I am currently doing research for building an optimal hex copter for long distance flights with heavy payloads. Since I have no exp…

Started by Takeoo111111

0 Nov 15, 2016

6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

Hey everyone!  I'm new here but I've been reading/researching around this site and its forums for weeks.  I've learned a lot and tried to r…

Started by Dronez

30 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David L.

The best long range data link for APM/PX4

I'm trying to find the best long range system (2.5 km+ at least) compliant with APM/PX4 and I as I found out, there are not that many optio…

Started by Postal

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service