All Discussions Tagged 'loop' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk crash, I would appreciate some help to analyze log

Hi community, Sadly my quad crashed after 21 minutes of flying, everything seemed normal before quad suddenly fell from the sky. I have b…

Started by Jan Overby

10 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by saints5354

Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

Hello! I am looking for some help developing an interface between the Ardupilot SITL simulator and MATLAB/Simulink. I am part of a researc…

Started by David

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

HIL (Pixhawk, Ardupilot, FlightGear, Mission Planner)

I have been trying to get Hardware in the Loop working using PixHawk, Mission Planner and FlightGear to no avail.  The instruction at http:…

Started by EnderWiggens

0 Feb 28, 2017

hardware in the loop simulation for ardupilot mega

hi, am a working in hardware in the loop simulation (HILS) for ardupilot mega. the purpose of my research is to ensure that ardupilot contr…

Started by sufendi

42 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eitan Bulka

APM 2.6 XPlane 10 connectivity issues

Hello, What I am trying to accomplish: HWIL of a Bixler model with APM 2.6 board and Xplane on a single computer. Issue: XPlane and APM don…

Started by LD

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by LD

Control loop priority neccessary? Excessive yaw could lead to loss of throttle control...

Hi there, I build by own quad using 360kV motors with 15" propellers on 3s Lipo. I've choosen this configuration for reason of efficiency…

Started by Thomas Markert

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Thomas Markert

HIL Help!!!

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide on this... I have used both Xplane 10 and Fligh Gear in the past with no problems and yes…

Started by B Duffy

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by B Duffy

POWERING APM 2.0

Is it an appropriate way to dual supply APM 2.0 ? Please help.

Started by Derin Hakan Karakurt

11 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Full 7 channel airplane with APM 2.5+

Can someone tell me what Channels 5,6,7 can be used for?? I have a full 7 channel plane with V tail, both flaps & ailerons move for rol…

Started by dhpcomp

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by dhpcomp

PID Learner Project

Hi, I made a program about 1 year ago, to help me learn PID tuning, and I want to share it with the community, so that it can help you lear…

Started by Winston Lowe

6 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Winston Lowe

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service