All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Matrice 100 to Px4 - issues with heavy lifting and vibration - FIXED

THIS ISSUE WAS RESOLVED BY REPLACING THE STOCK ESCs with ARRIS 30A OPTO SIMONK! Also bought a programmable OSD and use the Android version…

Started by Gio Michell

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Gio Michell

arducopter flight problems

I built the a big heavy lift that I have been posting about on here using a Pixhawk. Before i put it in the air i wanted to experiment with…

Started by Don Pillow

6 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Kelly

Need help diagnosing logs for APM flyaway

I need help trying to figure out why my hexacopter running APM copter (version 3.2, I think, but I'm not sure how to check) suddenly had a…

Started by Jacob Heller

2 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Jacob Heller

Loiter Crash (GPS loss and then?!)

Hi - sorry for the yet another "please look at my log request"  I recently took my DIY tricopter (pixhawk) abroad for a chance to take som…

Started by Checkers

1 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Checkers

IRIS+ don't Take-Off in any mode - Log attached

Hello everyone,   I have one IRIS+ that I made about 20 flights (15 was successful flight and the last 5 flight wasn't). On the lasts fligh…

Started by arthur pellegrini

0 Feb 2, 2015

Quad falls from the sky like a stone ...

Hey all, i just did 4 test flights with my copter and two of them ended with a crash. The copter suddently seems to lose power and falls fr…

Started by Andre B.

4 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Andre B.

Dramatic fall from the sky

Greetings,  this has happened twice:  perfect flight, 6 or 7 minutes in, climb to about 60 feet, suddenly motors dead stop, power gone, dro…

Started by Mick

6 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Mick

Altitude loss in AUTO

Just updated to 2.9.1. Worked great in previous version. Set up a quick mission. 200 meters west, delay for 15 seconds and then RTL. Manu…

Started by Michael King

20 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Ronny Grimm

Altitude loss with Yaw- advice needed

HI- Ive been having a blast with my new quad but: Question 1:  there seems to have a tendancy to lose altitude when any yaw is introduced.…

Started by Bart Mowrey

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Bart Mowrey

GPSHDOP problem

So I had a bit of a scare today.  My hexa was set to loiter mode at about 10m altitude when all of a sudden it just took off like a bat out…

Started by Rigel

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service