All Discussions Tagged 'lost' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost Quad Copter Found Near Grangemouth, Scotland

I just came across the following news article on the BBC Scotland site, and thought it might be worth re-posting here in case it belongs to…

Started by Gavin Coates

2 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Ethan Smith

Taranis Failsafe and Arducopter - ALMOST CRASHED!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be interesting to post what it just happened to me last Friday. I was flying my Octa-Quad with AC 3.4.dev (…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Crash and dataflash

Hi My hexa crashed  and I suspect that a propeller came loose. How to identify in the datalog or dataflash ? Thank you

Started by ANGELO E G OLIVEIRA

2 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Ben van Klinken

No RTL after Radio Failsafe (log included)

I had a very disturbing experience a few days ago. One a very routine testflight the X8 conf copter went suddenly in radio failsafe (~289m…

Started by MR

11 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Patrick Duffy

Pixhawk doesn't lift

Hi! I have a tricopter that was flying just great last week. After i mounted a 2 axis gimbal it didn't want to fly. The motors were spinnin…

Started by Emi

7 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Joseph E. Monroe

Sudden TX connection lost from 2 meters away, a minute later my quad dropped from the sky!

Hi everybody! Something weird happened today.For everybody not familiar with the Turnigy 9x, it does not have any failsafe. If you turn off…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

1 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

How to change a servo output on Pixhawk, if radio link is lost?

In Denmark the law states that an alarm should be mounted on a multi-copter when used professional. The alarm should sound when the multiro…

Started by Martin Gornitzka

7 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Martin Gornitzka

Do you threadlock your prop nuts?

I'm new to the 3DR multirotors and their shaft setups, but I've already lost 2 props due to prop nuts becoming unfastened in flight.  Neith…

Started by UAVStuff

10 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Andrew Sommer

Tracker

I am not sure how much has been talked about regarding devices for tracking lost equipment.  I know there are many different types and pric…

Started by Michael

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Michael Johnston

Lost copter plane locator

I live in a very forested area and have lost some planes and copters. More than I want to remember ;-) Not even far from my house but the f…

Started by steve

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by João Victor Fortes Carvalho

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service