All Discussions Tagged 'magnetic' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Max mag field length--Why A Max?

Why a maximum value of 550? I understand intuitively why there would be a minimum value. We typically see less than 6% mag field interferen…

Started by Forrest Frantz

6 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Janis Putrams

Multicopter for polar aerial photography

Hi i'm organising an expedition to the far Canadian North on a sailing boat to stay there the winter frozen in by the ice.I'm interested in…

Started by Kalle Schmidt

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Declination: In another dimension.

I am really enjoying building and tinkering with arducopter, however one thing is bugging me and I need your help with this one. I seem to…

Started by benbojangles

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by benbojangles

3DR uBlox GPS with Compass - crazy mag offset readings

Hi, I was having some problems with my quadcopter (running the APM 2.5) shooting off in random directions when I put it in Loiter or RTL mo…

Started by Jakey Boy

7 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by dronepilot

Seeking prop balancing tips

I'm in the process of trying to balance my props, but I notice that if I simply loosen and retighten the balancer, it changes which side ap…

Started by JB3

9 May 8, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

No data from mag (according to the graph)

Group:Yesterday in a series of test flights, my airplane with a 2.5 APM struggled to find way points and at some times even the direction t…

Started by Bret C

5 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Bret C

DIY gradiometer for a UAV/drone based geophysical survey system

Hi all,i am thinking about an affordable way to build/buy a gradiometer system, that is light enough, to attach it to a drone. likehttp://w…

Started by johannes

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Adam Kroll

Compansating hard-iron, soft-iron and scaling effects in magnetic sensors

Hi guys, i want to share my results about compensation of  unwanted magnetic effects such as hard-iron, soft-iron and scaling/calibration…

Started by Ozan Aktaş

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Ozan Aktaş

Geomagnetism reversal coming soon ? Will magnetometers still be useful ?

Hi, is there someone taking in account the possibility of geomagnetism getting reversed very soon and before that going bananas ? Just fou…

Started by Riccardo Kuebler

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Greg Fletcher

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service