All Discussions Tagged 'magnetometer' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indoor navigation - Magnetometer anomalies

Greetings,  My team and I are working on indoor drone flights. Our build is Frame: DJI S1000+ Flight Controller: Pixhawk v2.1 (not using a…

Started by Jonathan

1 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Jonathan

GPS, compass reliability

It woul.d seem that GPSs and compasses are fairly problematic.  Some systems use redundant GPSs. I recently had a GPS failure during flight…

Started by Charles Linquist

8 May 15, 2017
Reply by Charles Linquist

Improved Magnetometer Calibration Tool

All, I have developed a Windows GUI for 3-axis magnetometer calibration (see screenshot below), and it is available for download at https:/…

Started by Frank Paynter

3 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Frank Paynter

Simple IMU - My quaternion based complimentary filter

Hi all,   I have recently started writing a series of blog posts that detail how I have chosen to program my own IMU complimentary filter.…

Started by Phillip Schmidt

26 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Magnetometer Soft- and Hard-Iron Calibration

I'm using an LSM303DLM on a Pololu MinIMU-9 board as part of an AHRS. The software is ported to mbed from Pololu's example code which is in…

Started by Bot Thoughts

26 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Jchiodini

magnetometer with Drone

Hi everybody I would be pleased to have your advise on the problems using Drone for Magnetometry . Do you know any system now performing s…

Started by mansour hadjiazim

0 Sep 5, 2015

Magnetometer Tilt Compensation Tutorial + Sensor Analysis

Hello All! I have searched far and wide for a good tilt-compensation algorithm, and a decent tutorial  to accompany it. I have read applica…

Started by Brett Smith

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Yury Matselenak

External Magnetometer APM2.5 problems

I have not used my APM2.5 for sometime, and have managed to get it to initialise following my last post: http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/

Started by Sandy Sound

10 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Sandy Sound

Magnetometer values coupled with changes in Altitude?

Whenever I am reading my compass values from the magnetometer and I increase / decrease altitude the heading angle seems to change correspo…

Started by Andy Sousa

0 Feb 10, 2015

Magnetometer Shielding

I am sure that some of you have experienced the same issue that we have. We are flying a rather heavy hexacopter configuration which pulls…

Started by Adam Kimberlin

20 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Josh Wickler

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service