All Discussions Tagged 'mah' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can i build a quadcopter with this spec.

hello everybody. i need suggestion i wanna build a quadcopter with this following spec.. can it be done? 1. q330 totem frame 2. esc 20a 3…

Started by andi azhar

3 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by David L.

strongest motors with esc 30A

hi, i have a quadcopter , and am using Turnigy plush 30A ESC's with turnigy 1000kv BLDC's, and i recently installed a heavier frame and the…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by OG

Please help with Tx life battery! :)

Hi all, I have been using a zippy 1800mah 5C LiFe battery in my Turnigy 9x. I cut the wires of the original AA battery tray of the Tx and s…

Started by Harry Stuart

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Jim Phelps

Battery for 30 min of flight with 55A max current draw???

Hi i am building uav for the first time and i dont know much types and brands of battery. please help me select a battery that can give 30…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

3 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by iskess

APM Mah

Hoping someone can help.  With everything up and running on the APM 2.6 (Compass, GPS, Airspeed Sensor, Telemetry) what kind of Mah is used?

Started by Tim Mulder

3 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Scott Reid

Cumulative mAh display

Hi All, Just a quick one. Is there a way to add cumulative mAh display to the GCS HUD? I've seen this on a lot of video OSDs and it strikes…

Started by Chris Austin

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Battery size, C-Rating, for Quad-D 880kv motors 11" props - links provided

Hey Guys,   I just purchased a Qaud – D with 880kv motors and 11” props from 3D Robotics.  I will use a Dx6i and spectrum AR6210 receiver.…

Started by Jared M

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

Calculating Battery Usage

How do you calculate battery usage needed when using higher voltage batteries.  For instance, lets say you use 500 mah an hour at 6v, but y…

Started by Kevin

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service