All Discussions Tagged 'map' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mapping Drone Rookie - triggering the shutter

I've been working on our new Iris+ that will be used with a Canon S110 to run mapping missions for us. I have purchased a USB trigger cable…

Started by Jason Schmidt

3 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Marcus Wright

Drone No Fly Zone Maps – Question for Recreational Pilots

The MyROZ app map identifies MyROZ users UAV active flight location and FAA restricted air space. The MyROZ app brings awareness to users U…

Started by Nimsay Montgomery

0 Dec 15, 2015

Mission Planner satellite map

When I look at the satellite map (Google) on the mission planner, the place where I want to lay out a geo-fence is not defined enough to pu…

Started by Mick

6 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Siddharth Shivalkar

APM Planner 2.0.15 Map Reset

Hi, I have problem with APM Planner 2.0.15 on Mac OS X Mavericks. I played the other day about saving map portion into cache. But now my m…

Started by Wijoyo Utomo

2 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Wijoyo Utomo

Mission Planner 1.3.15 Map Blanked Out

I just updated my Mission Planner software and it looks like it blanks out the google map window in Flight Data according to whether you ar…

Started by mark whitton

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by mark whitton

Map making with drone technology

Greetings all,Maybe you can point me in the right direction...? I've had the seemingly brilliant idea of utilizing a Drone to assist me in…

Started by NatGeo

12 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Drones Imaging

How to make very realistic x-plane scenary

For those who need realsitic environment for X-plane simulation (eg all buildings ) there is an 'easy' way well not so easy for some area,…

Started by Bertrand Duchiron

1 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Paul Marsh

Geo reference error

I am finding that my map on the Mission Planner does not reflect the true position of my APM board. Now this may be an error with Google Ma…

Started by Warren Purnell

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Warren Purnell

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service