All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker X8 Build

Hi guys. I'm waiting for my Skywalker X8 Black to arrive but in the meantime I have started thinking about a suitable build for mapping lar…

Started by Mark Leuschnrr

9 Apr 19
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

Is it possible for me to build a DIY mapping fixed wing drone?

Hello all, im a newbie looking to get into the drone business of mapping and surveying. I have a few quad copters that can take care of sma…

Started by Samson

17 Mar 20
Reply by Gabriel Pamp

Developer

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca

34 Mar 20
Reply by Fajar Andi Sugiyanto

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

7 Mar 7
Reply by Boas61

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

53 Feb 19
Reply by Mauricio

For Sale: X-UAV Talon MAX airframe

We are selling this X-UAV Talon Max airframe. Asking price: USD$1,200  / AUD$1,500 (plus shipping) Location: Perth, Western Australia. (We…

Started by Arvista

2 Feb 1
Reply by Arvista

X-UAV Talon MAX airframe for sale

We are selling this X-UAV Talon Max airframe. Asking price: USD$1,200  / AUD$1,500 (plus shipping) Location: Perth, Western Australia. (We…

Started by Arvista

0 Jan 22

Benewake Lidar-- Usefor and delicate for Drones

Benewake(www.benewake.com)is a national high-tech enterprise, with over 80 employees. The company is located in Keshi Building, Haidian…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

What do Drones, LiDAR Mean for Aerial Surveying, Mapping?

Now is a special time for geospatial service providers. Many call it as important a time in the history of geospatial technology as the…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Hexacopter for modeling and mapping for under £500

I'm new to the drone business and was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. What can you recommend I look into as a DIY kit.…

Started by jaco grove

0 Aug 15, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service