All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

53 13 hours ago
Reply by Mauricio

Skywalker X8 Build

Hi guys. I'm waiting for my Skywalker X8 Black to arrive but in the meantime I have started thinking about a suitable build for mapping lar…

Started by Mark Leuschnrr

4 Feb 13
Reply by iSkyMaster

For Sale: X-UAV Talon MAX airframe

We are selling this X-UAV Talon Max airframe. Asking price: USD$1,200  / AUD$1,500 (plus shipping) Location: Perth, Western Australia. (We…

Started by Arvista

2 Feb 1
Reply by Arvista

X-UAV Talon MAX airframe for sale

We are selling this X-UAV Talon Max airframe. Asking price: USD$1,200  / AUD$1,500 (plus shipping) Location: Perth, Western Australia. (We…

Started by Arvista

0 Jan 22

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

5 Jan 5
Reply by Boas61

Benewake Lidar-- Usefor and delicate for Drones

Benewake(www.benewake.com)is a national high-tech enterprise, with over 80 employees. The company is located in Keshi Building, Haidian…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

What do Drones, LiDAR Mean for Aerial Surveying, Mapping?

Now is a special time for geospatial service providers. Many call it as important a time in the history of geospatial technology as the…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Hexacopter for modeling and mapping for under £500

I'm new to the drone business and was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. What can you recommend I look into as a DIY kit.…

Started by jaco grove

0 Aug 15, 2017

Using a Parrot Disco for aerial mapping

Ever since the Parrot Disco was released, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone took this RTF fixed wing and made it into a ma…

Started by Paul Spaur

8 May 29, 2017
Reply by Pascal P.

Is it possible for me to build a DIY mapping fixed wing drone?

Hello all, im a newbie looking to get into the drone business of mapping and surveying. I have a few quad copters that can take care of sma…

Started by Samson

16 May 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service