All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help choosing a drone for mapping 50-200 km² of mountain (2000m to 4000m altitude)

Hello, I am new in the community and I hope I will be part of it for a long time;) What I am doing right now: I have just made my first fli…

Started by hugo delaroux

2 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by hugo delaroux

multiple drone guidance

hey im brand new to drones but i have, in my limited opinion, pretty large aspirations for drones. what im looking for is a program or an i…

Started by Justin Brisebois

0 Jun 19, 2016

Getting CAM messages in Arducopter 3.2.1

I'm Planning to do mapping with my quad running on Arducopter 3.2.1 . I want APM to log the Cam messages that get triggered with respect to…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

5 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Venkatakrishnan

The Ultimate Mapping Copter

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 May 12, 2016

Hello DIYDers, We have been working with some of the most challenging mapping projects and hold an experienced team who carry out regular s…

0 May 12, 2016

0 May 12, 2016

Banked turns in auto

I've been doing a lot of mapping using mission planner to set up the lawnmower pattern over the subject area.  Things are going well, but m…

Started by Doug Andriuk

1 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Underhill

Optimal Settings for Autonomous Mapping

I've been having pretty good success with mapping using the pixhawk and mission planner.  After figuring out how to get the shutter cycle t…

Started by Doug Andriuk

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Hansen Li

APM 3.2 Y6B Motor Test

Having laid out my new Y6 Hex in the Y6B format and utilising a APM 2.5. - does the motor test function actually map the button saying "out…

Started by Samwise Wilson

0 Feb 12, 2016

Imaging and mapping recommendations for fixed-wing UAV

I am part of an engineering team that uses a 2-metre UAV for aerial surveying. Our current imaging platform is the Canon G9 point-and-shoot…

Started by Josh Vazquez

0 Feb 11, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service