All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 3.2 Y6B Motor Test

Having laid out my new Y6 Hex in the Y6B format and utilising a APM 2.5. - does the motor test function actually map the button saying "out…

Started by Samwise Wilson

0 Feb 12, 2016

Imaging and mapping recommendations for fixed-wing UAV

I am part of an engineering team that uses a 2-metre UAV for aerial surveying. Our current imaging platform is the Canon G9 point-and-shoot…

Started by Josh Vazquez

0 Feb 11, 2016

Need advise on best UAV copter

Hi, Just joined this group. I am looking to purchase copter UAV for topography mapping and post disaster assessments (civilian). Price is n…

Started by Zulfikar Begg

0 Jan 18, 2016

Is the Solo good for mapping and surveying ?

Hey all, I'm looking for a multicopter to do some mapping & surveying missions. First I've wanted to buy an Iris+, but I've contacted…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Pedram

Solo or IRIS+ for mapping and surveying

Hi all, I'm a GIS consultant and I've already bought a fixed wing for mapping and surveying. While a fixed wing is great it can't be use i…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

0 Nov 5, 2015

Ground Control Point - Equipment used?

I'd like to discuss ground control points for UAV mapping. I'm looking at improving the accuracy of my mapping to -1m accuracy. The most af…

Started by Darryl Zubot

0 Oct 8, 2015

DT-S (Drone To Survey)

Hi All , this is my mapping wing made of EPP. Some details: 97cm wingspan 850g takeoff-weight (including 200g 12MP camera, f/1.8) LiPo3S 2…

Started by Rafał Kosecki

0 Oct 6, 2015

Mapping inputs to a Naze 32

I've upgraded my controller from the CC3D to a brand new Naze 32 full version controller and tonight I hooked up the wires. It's running o…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

0 Sep 24, 2015

APM 2.6 log file direct to sd card

In the field when we are doing aereal mapping missions one of the features that would be very helpful is to have the log files directly sto…

Started by Carlos Sousa Pereira

0 Aug 31, 2015

Affordable 3D Laser Scanner for Drones - Available Now

Our campaign is on Kickstarter now: Affordable 3D Laser Scanner for Drones and Ground Vehicles. Please check it out at http://kck.st/1hKDzw

Started by Naeem Ahmed

0 Aug 20, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service