All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Default parameters for do_digicam_control in the survey tool

I've taken to using the do_digicam_control parameter in the survey tool when setting up mapping missions. This gives me the camera command…

Started by Jakob Schmidt

0 Aug 4, 2015

Case Study: Mapping Drones for Professional Surveyors

Hey all, We just posted a new, interactive case study on our blog, Aerial Acuity. If you're interested, give it a gander and let us know…

Started by Ian Smith

0 Aug 4, 2015

Image processing service with Pix4D - First Processing is Free!

Hello everyone, I have a team with 30 years of experience in the mapping area. I'm offering imaging services using Pix4D + QGIS. My intent…

Started by Plinio Augusto

0 Jul 20, 2015

Raster to Vector software

Hi everyone, I am looking for a good raster to vector software. I would like to generate autocad files similar to survey plans from an ort…

Started by Jordi Figueras

0 Jun 15, 2015

Does RTK GPS speed up photogrammetry processing times?

Picture: Sabre HL48  Long flight duration Photogrammetry and LiDAR Drone https://twitter.com/SabreSurvey 

Started by Stephen

1 May 10, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Testing acquisioned imagery

I'm would like to delve into the acquisition and analytics of UAS imagery. I have a great number of years in photogrammetry and remote sens…

Started by William Fernandez

0 Mar 21, 2015

Acquisitioin of imagery for accurate mapping

UAS Mappers, I am considering building a UAS system for metric mapping.  I'm looking for a reliable and stable platform that will collect i…

Started by William Fernandez

0 Mar 21, 2015

Custom WMS map does not work :(, help for master thesis project

Hello to everyone i will be using a drone to map snow in Svalbard, Norway. I wanted to use Mission Planner for programming my flight. Howe…

Started by Emiliano Cimoli

0 Mar 3, 2015

Crowdsourcing some data for Air-vid.com members:

Please feel free to add / edit / modify / correct.  Insurance Companies  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IVAYty7njyQp-bFm1T0K8v5cgz

Started by Patrick Egan

0 Feb 24, 2015

Crop Sensors (based in Port Moody) is seeking a Drone Tech - post expires Mar 6, 2015

Crop Sensors is seeking a Drone Technician to assist with regular flight operations along with testing and maintenance of new drones and se…

Started by Mike Morellato

0 Feb 8, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service