All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with mapping

Hi every one, I am looking to make my first drone I have all the parts ordered but when I get everything working I would like to try to use…

Started by Noah Citron

3 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Alex Quiñones

What are your 4-5 top picks for multirotors for development projects?

What are your top picks for multirotor UAVs for development projects? If you were working on an international development project in a chal…

Started by Faine Greenwood

1 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Rai

X8-HE Aerial Mapping System

Hi all X8-bandits and all Ardu-fans! This shots have been already posted on FB. Maybe here they will be helpfull too. I would like to shar…

Started by Rafał Kosecki

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by iskess

Split area for mapping

Hi to all! I have to map a large area and I would like to know if somebody use an automatic method to split a large area into small areas f…

Started by Mauro Rodriguez

2 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by David Locascio

2 Canon SX260HS aerial mapping cameras, 1 RGB, 1 NDVI converted

For sale here are two Canon SX260HS's point-and-shoots that have been converted for aerial mapping. They have very little use and are in as…

Started by Kyle

1 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Daniel DiBona

Which additional/spare parts to order with Bixler 1.1 for getting into DIY drones for mapping purpose

Dear all, I have experience with commercial UAV platforms and its applications for ortofotogeneration.  I want to invest some time and mon…

Started by Wally

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Cala

RTK Survey/Mapping X8 Copter GNSS

I came across this recently and didn't see anyone mention it, so I thought I'd post. Looks like an X8 copter designed by JAVAD (a compan…

Started by Steve Zeets

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Richard Boyhan

How to Geotag images using Dataflash logs

Hi, I have been trying to geotag images using the data flash logs downloaded from the APM, but I have not been able to get the correct loca…

Started by Jaime

22 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Hugues

Copter, gimbal and camera

Here's one more of the many posts that I have seen on the forum. I am new in the drone world and would like some advice regarding acquiring…

Started by Carel Kotze

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by David Baeza

UAV operators and service providers

Can someone please tell me where I can find a list of UAV operators who do surveying, mapping, inspections, etc. I am trying to create a da…

Started by Mearon Okonsky

1 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service