All Discussions Tagged 'mapping' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking recommendations from end users.

Hi. All, I am seeking product recommendations from end users for an affordable unmanned aerial vehicle for the purpose of Aerial Photograph…

Started by Charles Obiesie O. Onyegbula

2 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Charles Obiesie O. Onyegbula

apm2.5 pinout

Hi all, I am writing my own code for the ardupilot 2.5 board and have the eagle files and schematics, however I am totally confused as to t…

Started by Richard Smith

2 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by APMlover

RCMAP function not working in arduplane

I have a pixhawk and it uses PPM so I cant just switch the wires from the receiver to the auto pilot and the dx6i cant re map the channels…

Started by Ben Howard

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Paul Keas

Is my setup correct to do 3D mapping?

Hello, I am new with drones and I want to do a 3D mapping like this. I plan to buy this kit, this camera and this gimbal. Before to buy, I…

Started by Guirec Corbel

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Guirec Corbel

Kinect as a radar for landing

Hello people,   is it possible to use a Kinect for land mapping and improve quality of autolanding?   All advice are welcome

Started by Recmaster

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by T.C.

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

11 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by jackhero

Need help placing markers in Agisoft Photoscan

Hello, I'm new to Agisoft Photoscan and am trying to use it for the first time.  I'm using Pixhawk on a hexacopter with a nex5 camera to g…

Started by Nick

3 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Nick

First timer looking to build a UAV/Drone for aerial mapping purposes using APM 2.6 in a university setting

I'm a student researcher in my university's Geomatics program (geospatial engineering/surveying) I've been tasked to build a UAV for basic…

Started by Donny R

4 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Aerial Mapping with ArduPlane

Hi! I am an absolute newbie in UAVs and photogrammetry. I am looking for an alternative to this: http://uas.trimble.com/X100 which is much…

Started by Tobias Hofer

1 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by John Stuart

Brushless Gimbal Recommendations for a DJI F550

All, I did some searching through the forums and couldn't quite pin down the info I'm looking for.  Feedback requested.  I'm looking for s…

Started by Paul Braun

3 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by ausdroid

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service