All Discussions Tagged 'maps' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resolution (GSD) for photogrammetry (3D mapping + DSM)

Hi everybody, I am starting to plan the construction of a small plane to do photogrammetry, in special to do 3D mapping and the DSM. I'm s…

Started by Lui Habl

2 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Lui Habl

Mission Planner file path for prefetched maps, can it be changed?

I noticed you can choose to change the path in mission planner where the logs are saved. Is there any way to change the path where other fi…

Started by Ron LaBorde

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Ron LaBorde

Tower App reset maps to North up?

After enabling map rotation in Tower, I can't figure out how to reset the maps orientation to North up. You can rotate the map freely and m…

Started by Ron LaBorde

0 Jul 23, 2015

Map making with drone technology

Greetings all,Maybe you can point me in the right direction...? I've had the seemingly brilliant idea of utilizing a Drone to assist me in…

Started by NatGeo

12 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Drones Imaging

How to plan a long range survey flight

I want to plan a long range survey flight, I will be using a skywalker x8 to do the test, but I am wondering what settings I should use on…

Started by Jaime

6 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Jaime

Can Mission Planner use GPS cached data?

Google Maps (in a laptop) will cache the last viewed map with detail as fine as viewed.  Then you can go to a location with no internet and…

Started by Dennis Spanogle

4 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Imagery for field use

I apologize upfront for such a basic question, but how what do folks do to get download imagery for off line use?  I'm new to the Mission P…

Started by Bryan Harris

2 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Bryan Harris

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service