All Discussions Tagged 'mavlink' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wire raspberry pi to pixhawk

Hi I have been following the raspberry pi to pixhawk connection using mavlink tutorial on ardupilot. I am using a raspberry pi 3. When I di…

Started by Mike

11 Jun 29
Reply by XBStation 4G UAV Solution

How to run DC motor using Pxihawk 4 Controller with px4 firmware?

I want to control the Dc motor through px4 firmware by controlling the output pwm. Is there anyone who can help me to control the PWM duty…

Started by Hammad Tariq

1 Mar 3
Reply by Chris Anderson

Guided mode to loiter mode

Hi, iam using dronekit-python to simuate a mission. mission consist of goto specific gps point and loiter for few seconds. initially i put…

Started by anilkunchalaece

0 Aug 28, 2018

mavlink & matlab

So after some searching I haven't found much for using Matlab with mavlink.  There is an active project using simulink but that isn't a who…

Started by David Gitz

6 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Tehniat Fatima

Controling Pixracer with mavlink via wifi

Hello can anyone guide me how to control pixracer (with PX4) from pc via wifi. I was looking for mavlink guide but I couldn't understand h…

Started by Asi

2 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

Hi, I am wondering if anyone on this website has any sort of guide or tips for controlling an APM flight controller with an arduino. I have…

Started by Logan Stahl

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

Pixhawk changed flight mode from AUTO to ALT HOLD during flight

Hi everyone Last day I was performing an auto mission when Pixhawk changed suddenly from AUTO mode to ALT HOLD. No, I didn´t give any input…

Started by Guillermo Naveiras

7 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Andre K.

Stuck on waiting for heartbeats from /dev/ttyAMA0

Hello, I am trying to connect Rpi 3 Model B to flight controller (Dropix) and establish communication between them. I am following http://…

Started by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

0 Apr 23, 2018

DroneAPI issues with mavproxy

pi@raspberrypi ~/dronekit-python/examples/vehicle_state $ mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyUSB0 --baudrate=57600Connect /dev/ttyUSB0 source_sys…

Started by Vinh K

4 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by JOHN JOSE

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25, 2018

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service