All Discussions Tagged 'mavlink' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuck on waiting for heartbeats from /dev/ttyAMA0

Hello, I am trying to connect Rpi 3 Model B to flight controller (Dropix) and establish communication between them. I am following http://…

Started by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

0 yesterday

DroneAPI issues with mavproxy

pi@raspberrypi ~/dronekit-python/examples/vehicle_state $ mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyUSB0 --baudrate=57600Connect /dev/ttyUSB0 source_sys…

Started by Vinh K

4 Mar 3
Reply by JOHN JOSE

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25

Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

Hi, I am wondering if anyone on this website has any sort of guide or tips for controlling an APM flight controller with an arduino. I have…

Started by Logan Stahl

4 Feb 15
Reply by Logan Stahl

Which files to modify when I create custom mavlink message?

Hello, I followed this tutorial (http://qgroundcontrol.org/mavlink/create_new_mavlink_message) to create my custom mavlink message but I'm…

Started by Tin-tin Patana-anake

0 Jan 22

Dynamic Waypoints

Is there a way to update waypoints dynamically using a Linux onboard computer to the Pixhawk instead of using waypoints from the predefined…

Started by Bharat

1 Jan 9
Reply by Sonny Kaye

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6
Reply by Fnoop

pymavlink change selected MAVLINK messages tranmission rate

Hello, I would like to change transmission rate of few messages. For start i would like to turn off sending RAW_IMU In ardupilotmega.py the…

Started by Aleksander Sawicki

0 Dec 30, 2017

Lua and MAVlink message decode

Hello, I would like to ask where can I find  lua library to communicate by MAVlink. In python2.X it can me easy made using pymavlink. I fo…

Started by Aleksander Sawicki

0 Dec 19, 2017

Mavlink

i want to try to display raw data in visual studio that sent using xbee, when i try it i found something about mavlink, can you explain usi…

Started by Mujaddid

0 Nov 28, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service