All Discussions Tagged 'mavros' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ERROR: cannot launch node of type [mavros/mavros_node]

I am getting cant locate node error while running mavros roslaunch mavros px4.launch ERROR: cannot launch node of type [mavros/mavros_node…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Jan 11

Offboard Control - MAVROS

I am working on doing external control of an autopilot using an onboard linux computer running MAVROS. I found the topic on mavros entitled…

Started by Jefferson Romney

8 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Pavan Shetty

Mavros Override RC Channels issues

Hi community, 1. when I display the topic /mavros/rc/in from command prompt, i got these header:   seq: 460   stamp:     secs: 14569516…

Started by Vinh K

5 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

Manual control of ground based experimental setup using Mavros by bypassing pixhawk's low level controller.

Dear Developers,    We have an stationary experimental setup that consists of a beam rod whose centre is held by a base column. The joint i…

Started by Ram Arvinth

0 Jul 25, 2016

qGCS developer needed for long term casual contract

We require the services of an experienced developer who is thoroughly familiar with qGCS. The work is long term but casual, each task will…

Started by Arbutus

0 Jul 24, 2016

Raspberry Pi 2 offboard control of Pixhawk, fly mission and then switch to land on target using Opencv

Hi all.  I'm doing a little project where I want to use a Raspberry Pi 2 to run a python script that sends MAVLINK commands to the Pixhawk…

Started by Hjörtur Geir Björnsson

0 Apr 24, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service