All Discussions Tagged 'mega' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Skid steering problem

Hello everyone!I am trying to assemble a boat with APM to move autonomously. Since I am using 2 BLDC-s to move the boat, I am using the Rov…

Started by Artúr Halmágyi

4 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Queiroz Jones

Arduino Dreamshield 16 - open source flight shield for arduino mega - interfaces DNT900 radio, USB, 16 servo connections, and more!

// -- -- -- -- -- A Very Special thanks to the company RFM (the maker of the amazing DNT900 radio) for their support of my project!!! // --…

Started by andy j

111 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rana

How to enable Auxiliary Channel Functionality.

Hello. I would like to enable various functionalities of the auxiliary channels, for example channel 7 and 8. I go to the Mission Planner a…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nikos

Legacy Wiki HELP Ardupiolt Mega

Hi all Can someone direct me on how to find the original legacy wiki, I am picking up an old project that uses the Ardupliot Mega system.…

Started by Nathan Harris

0 Feb 7, 2016

Need guidance for making a Quadrotor.

I am new in the robotics industry and as part of my thesis we need to design a quadrtor using a fuzzy-pid controller. Any suggestions ? On…

Started by John Raymond B. Garcia

2 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by John Raymond B. Garcia

Ardurover using arduino mega 2560 board

I like to build Ardurover using arduino mega 2560 board, from where i can get the schematic for pins used for connecting Hbridge, GPS and c…

Started by Varunlal V

0 Oct 20, 2015

GPS: No Fix

Good day,  I have been struggling to get a X-Plane/Ardupilot HIL simulation going for the longest time, with the persistent issue being a…

Started by Thabo Moyo

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Thabo Moyo

Ardupilot 2.5 mega , not working

Hello, My Ardupilot 2.5 mega not working when turn on only green light next to GPS port is steady green and GPS seems ok,i.e got steady red…

Started by aaron manee

2 May 19, 2014
Reply by aaron manee

ArduPilot Mega, Operational temperature range defined by the cheapest component?

Hello fellow enthusiast, I'm currently working on a project where a UAV will be operating in a relatively quiet cold environment: less then…

Started by David S

8 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by ZHAO Zichao

How to start from UNO or Mega?

Hey all.  I have an arduino uno and am looking to buy a mega2560.  I want to create my own autopilot with either one of these.  I understan…

Started by Rob M

3 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Hamish Cook

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service