All Discussions Tagged 'message' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAM Msgs and Files discrepancy, Check it! Aborting... error (Geo Tagging)

Hi guys I have been encountered with this problem for a long time and still haven't solved yet. The major problem of geotaging not working…

Started by Charles Kim

3 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Darrel Maddy

Geotagging images using two different options.

I took pictures with drone and tried geotagging with mission planner. 32 pictures have recorded yet when i use 'time offset' option, it ret…

Started by Pil Kwon

2 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Pil Kwon

New Mavlink Message and mavproxy

Hi  I am trying to add new mavlink message, pretty simple one: <message id="159" name="LASER_LANDER"> <description>The data co…

Started by Guy Tzoler

0 Feb 24, 2016

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

mavlink message out of userhook

Dear Forum, I try to send a mavlink message out of the 1Hz userhook (ArduCopter321,APM2.6). The code should read in the current position, p…

Started by Marek D.

4 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

Sending a custom message to Pixhawk

Hi guys For a while now I've been working on a Heavy-Duty X8 and while the build was a success and it's flying beautifully:https://www.drop

Started by Antonio Gomes

0 Aug 3, 2015

Mission Planner Simulator not connecting to X Plane

I spent hours trying to get this working. XPlane 10 is installed, Mission planner is installed. I have input all the setting for Xplane as…

Started by Maxwell Birley

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Maxwell Birley

Camera triggering message through telemetry?

Hi all, I use APM:Copter and the newer beta firmware to take advantage of geographical distance camera triggering. Did a test some days ago…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

10 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Thomas Hanusch

Send message to APM 1

I want send a message to the board APM 1 where inside has arduplane 2.40. Is there a way without using mission planner? Is there any script…

Started by DarkCoffee

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by DarkCoffee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service