All Discussions Tagged 'mhz' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26, 2017

why is the height of the 3dr 915 mhz antenna the same as the 400ish mhz antenna? (3dr telemetry)

I'm curious why the antenna provided with the 915 mhz 3dr telemetry radios is apparently the same length as the 400ish mhz radios. I'm al…

Started by James Small

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steven G

Developer

Help with FPV antenna

Hi Guys, I was trying to build an IBCrazy antenna for my 900MHz 1000mW system, but the performance is very poor :( Tried 3 different types…

Started by Kabir

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kabir

Xbee Receiver Problem

I have an Xbee 900 mhz setup, but I have lost the ground unit and antenna.  If I order a new ground unit and antenna, how do I program it s…

Started by Kevin

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Kevin

Xbee Pro 900 Range

What kind of range is everyone experiencing with the Xbee Pro 900?  Also, what has been done to extend it's range, and what kind of improve…

Started by Terry Landow

8 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Toby Mills

Xbee 900 Kit - Lights, but No Telemetry

I purchased the Xbee telemetry kit from DiyDrones here and put it together following these instructions.   I am running with the Ardu Pilot…

Started by Andrew Laird

17 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Nicolas Garza

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service