All Discussions Tagged 'mini' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help choosing beginner friendly good basic flight controller for use with quad mini/nano for photography

Help me choosing a decent flight controller to be used with quad for mini/ nano type for photography.I have narrowed to airbot ominbus f3,s…

Started by Arunesh Dutta

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Arunesh Dutta

Mini Pix Introduction video on Youtube

Good day all I am starting a review of the mini pix flight controller which is a small version of teh pixhawk from radiolink. If you want…

Started by John Longland

0 Oct 10, 2018

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

Is AUAV v2.1 project still alive?

Hi, i wanted to build a new vehicle together with my son and wanted to buy new AUAV board but the site link to it - http://www.auav.co/pro

Started by Paul Atkin

2 May 2, 2018
Reply by Cala

Using ground stations to upgrade Pixhawk Mini firmware

Hi all,  I have bought my first drone for a computer science project, and am struggling to get the transmitter to talk to the flight contr…

Started by Matt

2 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Matt

Pixhawk Mini RC Passthrough

Hi, I have a Pixhawk Mini powering a hexacopter and I need to pass through a couple auxiliary channels. Six of the main output PWM channel…

Started by Jamie M

0 Feb 15, 2018

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Jamie M

PX4 kill switch malfunctioning with reversible thrust using SimonK or BLheli

Hi, So a little background: I am using the Afro Mini 20A esc with a pixhawk mini and running the latest px4 flight-stack. I have flashed o…

Started by Haqb

0 Nov 7, 2017

PIDs for mini quad - please help

Hi all,I've built a ZMR250 based on mini APM 3.1. I'm using Multistar 2206 2150kv motors with Afro 12A ESCs and 6x2 carbon props. All the c…

Started by Michael Ransburg

10 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Henry Scheun

Questionable amount of vibrations on Lumenier Danaus with Pixhawk Mini

Hi guys. I have just finished assembling a new Quad intended for indoor flight using the Lumenier Danaus and the 3DR Pixhawk Mini. The buil…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

1 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Thomas Jespersen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service