All Discussions Tagged 'mission' (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lidar and mission height

Hello I have to execute a mission above a forest but I'm not sure the right value to assign  to the height of the mission. Should I conside…

Started by Touchthebitum

0 Aug 1

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

1 Mar 27
Reply by mocart

PX4 WiFi telemetry

Has anyone been able to connect directly from their ground station to a px4 through WiFi without the use of a raspberry pi? i have a 3DR wi…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 4

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Mission planner not showing battery voltage

Hello,  I am using Pixhawk 4.2.8 Autopilot with Mission planner software. I tried to do the battery calibration as per the documents infor…

Started by Harish

0 Dec 6, 2017

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

run Mission Planner with Parallels Desktop on MacOS

Dear all: I am trying to run Mission Planner on my Macbook with Parallels. I am able to connect Mission Planner on Macbook and Pixhawk via…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Oct 13, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service