All Discussions Tagged 'mission planner' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enable Complex/Polygon Geofence for Arducopter

Does anyone know why the polygon Geofence is disabled unless ArduPlane is being used? This would be useful for Arducopter users as well. I…

Started by Mark D

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Massimo Tabai

Question about verify height in Mission Planner

I am a bit confused on how Mission Planner deals with the verify height option. If I generate my waypoints via Survey (Grid) then check ver…

Started by Carlos

3 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by iskess

Throttle and Yaw channels switch places after upgrade Mission Planner 1.3.29

Hello, Pixhawk - ArduCopterV3.2.1 - quad copter - Futaba R7008SB Today I updated Mission Planner to 1.3.29 build 1.1.5646.37690. After the…

Started by airmazingvideo.com

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Russell Stutzman

Trying to Understand Mavlink Command Generated by MP

Hello All, I am trying to understand the command sent by MP when doing a "go to" from map. I am connected to SITL via MAVPROXY, and am capt…

Started by Ted P

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Ted P

mission planner displaying "bad gyro" and "disarmed" when 2.77 arduplane code is burned

I am a newbie in this field and would like to get some help related to the PILS setup. I have been burning 2.68 code into APM 2.6 board an…

Started by darshana unnikrishnan

0 Jan 6, 2015

T3

Feature Request: Vibration Test // Motor Test

Hi all, (not sure where to post this since there was no reply over at the APM Forum) after balancing my props I used the new Motor Test fu…

Started by Thorsten

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Scott Reid

Need help setting up Iris with Mission Planner

Has anyone successfully setup the Iris for use with Mission Planner?  I'm a new user and I would greatly appreciate some guidance from some…

Started by JB3

5 May 15, 2014
Reply by JB3

How to utilize new feature? "Servo" tab in Flight Data window

I noticed a new feature in the updated APM Mission Planner 1.2.40.  I haven't seen any documentation or posts about this yet, so I thought…

Started by MA

5 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Arducopter 3.0.1 camera pan tilt support

Hello to everybody, I have an Hexacopter running Arducopter 3.0.1 with Mission Planner 1.2.62. I could not find on the copter parameters t…

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by RickP

Unable to configure the APM 2.5 in Mission Planner

Hi, I am a newbie to the APM and have not been able to get the APM setup. I can connect to the Mission Planner with no problem but I am un…

Started by Stephen Ross

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Stephen Ross

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service