All Discussions Tagged 'missionplanner' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker x8 weaving during flight in AUTO mode

Hi guys, I have problem with navigation of my Skywalker x8 in AUTO mode. As you see on the picture below, the plane cant fly straight betw…

Started by Mira

15 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

Dear members,with my octo (X8 frame; APM and MP on latest stable version) i did a survey mission some days ago and had two "instability iss…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

In Mission Planner how get the coordinates of waypoints.

So i need to know how get the central coordinates of each picture, beacause, when i save my WP file only save the start and end coordinate…

Started by Miguel Antonio Avila Mora

0 Oct 17, 2015

ANGLE_MAX

Can anyone elaborate more on this setting. MP only states: "Maximum lean angle in all flight modes" and the posts here on DIY is mostly abo…

Started by Sune Nielsen

0 Sep 12, 2015

Turning copter with python scripts

I'm trying to turn my copter using a python script, but the copter is not turning. Script.SendRC(3,1450,True) #throttle Script.SendRC(4,17…

Started by Bob Jones

8 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Bob Jones

Not Seeing all Setup Commands in Terminal

After exhausting all options for getting the mavlink to work, I tried to setup my quadcopter apm 2.6 through the command line.  I went the…

Started by Greg M

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Greg M

Sending Motor Commands to quadcopter

Hi, this is my first project involving a quadcopter. I purchased the quadcopter with X configuration from 3DRobotics with the apm2.5 includ…

Started by Xiaoyang ye

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by Xiaoyang ye

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service