All Discussions Tagged 'mixing' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flaperons and Stabilization for Flying Wing Parameter Setup

I have a Pixhawk setup with qgroundcontrol and mission planner(I can use either or). My plane is a scratch built flying wing that uses flap…

Started by Nathan

4 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Nathan

Custom Uneven Motor Mixing

I need help please. I have made a couple of custom hexacopters. My favorite frame shape is the U-shaped Hexacopter. Unfortunatley I am not…

Started by Wayne Jones

31 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Joe Gordon

mix elevator with flap for landing

Hello guys. Hello everybody. I wonder if it is possible to mix the elevator with flap for landing. My plane with pixhawk, when actuated th…

Started by Lucas Henrique Sarracini

0 May 19, 2015

2 Servo Elevator Setup

I have a 2 servo elevator setup which is mixed with my controller (One servo plugged into elevator channel, one plugged into aux).  How can…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by iskess

Question Re: Wiring & Parameters for Flying Wings with Yaw Control

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a flying wing with spoilers on the winglets for yaw control; everything works as it should in manual mod…

Started by Richard Burd

2 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Richard Burd

Setting throw limited on Elevons

Trying to figure out how to setup the elevon limits..  I'm using APM 2.5 with MP 1.2.78 What I'm trying to set up is: Ailerons:  +1"  -1/…

Started by Dennis Megarry

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by iskess

V-Tail Mixing in firmware

Hi Droners.  I've implemented V-tail mixing support in ArduPlane 2.68.  I chose 2.68 rather than 2.70 as I am not using the PX4 board.  Pre…

Started by Fête Mobile

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Add_Motor_Raw for V tail Quad

I am a junior in Engineering with an intrest in UAVs and 3D printing. Decided to do a multicopter project and have been sitting on/refining…

Started by Todd Spurgeon

2 May 13, 2013
Reply by Todd Spurgeon

RC Channel Mixing

Would anyone be able to link me to any online resources on understanding rc channel mixing? I have seen some of the setups here in the foru…

Started by Doug Schmitt

4 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Fabian

DX8 Flight Mode Selection Switch

I have a DX8 would really like to get 6 flight modes out of my 3 position switch (and one additional switch) using only one channel.  There…

Started by Chad P

4 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Chad P

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service