All Discussions Tagged 'mode' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad almost flew away in Loiter mode.

Guys, I am having an issue with Loiiter mode on my Arducopter.  Here is what happened. I was hovering at about 2Meter ( eye level ) altitu…

Started by FPVGenie

0 Aug 28

Pixhawk changed flight mode from AUTO to ALT HOLD during flight

Hi everyone Last day I was performing an auto mission when Pixhawk changed suddenly from AUTO mode to ALT HOLD. No, I didn´t give any input…

Started by Guillermo Naveiras

7 Jul 5
Reply by Andre K.

Auto Mode Yaw Not Facing Next Waypoint

Hi all, I want to get help on a problem I have been facing since updating from copter 3.3. I have a TBS Discovery with a gimbal that I like…

Started by Sam Pond

1 Jun 14
Reply by Sam Pond

APM 2.8 FLIGHT MODE SUR JR XG8

Bonjour à tous,  Je suis en train de monter une aile volante avec un apm 2.8 et télémetry. J'ai pratiquement tout câblé et paramétré, mais…

Started by GHERARDI vincent

0 Apr 26

2.9.1b arducopter quad that climbs rapidly when alt-hold mode engaged

I've got a DJI F450 quad that performs well enough on stabilize mode, yet when alt-hold mode is engaged, it full throttle climbs. I've fol…

Started by James Small

11 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Gareth

Solo autonomous

Hi When a mission is saved in the solo has anyone found a way to program the controller to change to auto? I realize you can't load the m…

Started by David C Phillips

0 Mar 11, 2017

Circle the target in Follow Me mode

Hello! Does anyone know how to get the copter to circle the target when the target has stopped moving ? I am using PX4 code and Pixhawk FC…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Mar 7, 2017

Pixhawk: Minimosd Flightmode not changing

Hi all, I have a minimised plugged into the telemetry 2 port of my Pixhawk and it's working beautifully with MWOSD firmware flashed and it…

Started by Nick

0 Feb 7, 2017

2 issues, seeking clarification

Hi, I am relatively new to this, but I have been flying my 550 Hexacopter for several weeks now.  I initially loaded APM 3.3.3, and have h…

Started by Paul

6 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Paul

Pixhawk quadcopter altitude drop in Loiter and auto

Howdy.  I am flying a quadcopter with a Pixhawk and am having a very strange problem with the copter losing altitude in Loiter or Auto mode…

Started by Jonathan Dandois

5 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Lincoln Gerken Glória

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service