All Discussions Tagged 'mode' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2.9.1b arducopter quad that climbs rapidly when alt-hold mode engaged

I've got a DJI F450 quad that performs well enough on stabilize mode, yet when alt-hold mode is engaged, it full throttle climbs. I've fol…

Started by James Small

11 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Gareth

Solo autonomous

Hi When a mission is saved in the solo has anyone found a way to program the controller to change to auto? I realize you can't load the m…

Started by David C Phillips

0 Mar 11, 2017

Circle the target in Follow Me mode

Hello! Does anyone know how to get the copter to circle the target when the target has stopped moving ? I am using PX4 code and Pixhawk FC…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Mar 7, 2017

Pixhawk: Minimosd Flightmode not changing

Hi all, I have a minimised plugged into the telemetry 2 port of my Pixhawk and it's working beautifully with MWOSD firmware flashed and it…

Started by Nick

0 Feb 7, 2017

2 issues, seeking clarification

Hi, I am relatively new to this, but I have been flying my 550 Hexacopter for several weeks now.  I initially loaded APM 3.3.3, and have h…

Started by Paul

6 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Paul

Pixhawk quadcopter altitude drop in Loiter and auto

Howdy.  I am flying a quadcopter with a Pixhawk and am having a very strange problem with the copter losing altitude in Loiter or Auto mode…

Started by Jonathan Dandois

5 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Lincoln Gerken Glória

Pixhawk fall from the sky in altitude hold mode

Another crash caused by a switch to a different flight mode.... After several good flights with my pixhawk equipped quad, i had a crash soo…

Started by Corrado Viettone

21 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Forrest

Speed reduction in auto at windy day

Hello everyone, after hundreds of automated flights (auto mode) on Original Pixhawk - Tower and Mission Planner - I noticed my first proble…

Started by Alex Maltais

0 Aug 22, 2016

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by Drone Tinker

13 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Darrel Maddy

Pixhawk Copter 3.3, Taranis S3 switch for flight modes and issues

Hi, During my first experimental flight with: Tarot X6 960 frame 2x Tattu 10A 6S LiPos Taranis X9D+ with S3 switch installed FrSKY X8R 3D…

Started by ActionDrone

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service