All Discussions Tagged 'modes' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PWM range not changing on MP Flight Mode Screen

Hi everyone, Starting to use the Mission Planner Software and went through all calibration modules already. Had a decent flight changing mo…

Started by Jose Torres

2 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Daniil Popov

6 Flight modes on DX7s using only one channel

Yet another instruction list on getting a DX7s to use 6 modes. BUT! mine only uses ONE channel for the flight mode selection. I found a few…

Started by MBerry

5 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Bill Isenberger

6 flight modes on Spektrum DX8G

Sorry for posting twice but I think my first post was in the wrong category. I am trying to use my new DX8G2 with Mission Planner for my O…

Started by Clint Harris

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Stephen Zidek

DX8G2 and 6 flight modes

OK so I ma having trouble configuring my Spektrum DX8G2 with the Mission Planner for 6 flight modes for my Octo. I upgraded from a DX6i. I…

Started by Clint Harris

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by Clint Harris

Unwanted Flight Mode Changes During APM Auto Mission

I'm flying a Eachine 250 Racer with APM 3.1 Mini, Orange R615X Receiver, and Bluetooth Module.  I've had several good autonomous missions,…

Started by Dieter Preiser

0 Jan 26, 2016

Wiki Ninja

How to set up 6 APM Flight Modes on 1 channel of JR XG8 RC Transmitter

Here is a guide for setting up 6 flight modes on 1 channel of a JR XG8 eight channel DMSS RC transmitter. This is achieved while only using…

Started by Stephen Roach

6 May 24, 2015
Reply by K V

need help to setup 6 modes on futaba 9CAP and APM batt voltage readout

Dear ALL: I am able to get 3 modes with my 3 position toggle switch but I am unable to do Program mix between 3 x 2(position sw) Can someon…

Started by Paul J

9 May 4, 2015
Reply by Adam Mitchell

Spektrum DX8 with APM 2.5 Controller Need Help Setup

Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8? I am having a lot of problems…

Started by Peter Klimon

15 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Michael Wood

Pixhawk Mode changing with Transmitter not working

Here's my issue, I am unable to get the flight mode to change with my spektrum dx8, on the radio calibration page I see that channel 5 is w…

Started by Darryl Zubot

1 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Darryl Zubot

Possible to use Arduino to detect APM mode?

Hi, I'm new to Arduino sketches and was wondering if it is possible to connect something like the Arduino Nano, Micro or even Trinket to…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

44 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by James Overington

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service