All Discussions Tagged 'module' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power Module Backup?

Does anyone have any experience supplying redundant power to the APM and receiver in case of a power module or battery failure?

Started by Steven McAdam

8 Jan 21
Reply by OG

Power Module and Pixhawk

Hii Guys        I have tried to produce an agriculture drone. I just completed all set-up configuration and I have performed the first fli…

Started by H. Sms

0 Aug 17, 2018

How to calibrate power module for 12S

Hiii Guys I have problem for power module calibration: I have calibration Values but that is for 6S battery but I m using 12 S batter how c…

Started by H. Sms

0 Aug 8, 2018

How to combine integrated 6S power module and Pixhawk battery monitoring

Hi everybody,     I've a DYS V8 D1100 octo with 2 parallel 6S batteries. On the frame, there is an integrated power module which provides s…

Started by sade TAB

0 Feb 28, 2018

Pixhawk 2.1 with default power brick used with SUNNYSKY X3508S KV700 BRUSHLESS MOTOR

Afternoon all, I am trying to run Pixhawk 2.1 on my quadcopter with Sunny sky motor listed here: http://www.buddyrc.com/sunnysky-x3508s-kv

Started by Ankit Sarvaiya

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ankit Sarvaiya

Pixhawk Power Module Reads Incorrect Voltage

Hi, I purchased PIxhawk 2.1 and it came with its own Power Module (power brick). I assembled and configured a quadcopter. When I connected…

Started by Igor

3 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Igor

DLE 30 With Custom Alternator and PMU

I have a perfectly functioning DLE30 engine that has a custom alternator and PMU (power management unit). The PMU is wired to take a 6S bat…

Started by Nathan

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Florin Petrutiu

burning wires in COMPASS_MOT calibration !

Hi, during the COMPASS_MOT calibration I burned the wires with the DF13 plugs from the PM to the Pixhawk. I'm lost because it is the secon…

Started by Bernardo

8 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Ravi

Problem - APM 2.x wil not power up

Power problem – APM 2.x will not power up 07/14/16 Problem – APM 2.8 will not power up via power module but will power up normally with US…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

2 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

Problem - APM 2.x wil not power up

Power problem – APM 2.x will not power up 07/14/16 Problem – APM 2.8 will not power up via power module but will power up normally with US…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

0 Jul 14, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service