All Discussions Tagged 'motion' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step

State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Sep 27, 2016

Indoor Motion Tracking System

Hello, First of all, thanks you so much for all I've already learned from you concerning UAVs ! My name is Colin, and I'm a french creativ…

Started by Colin

4 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Colin

Controlling Arducopter using Leap

I am just getting started with a project to be able to control an Arducopter using one of my Leap Motion Controllers...has anyone else trie…

Started by Sean Tierney

4 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by F McC

Using an IMU for Motion Capture

I was at GDC (big video game developers conference) in San Fransisco last week.  I saw a version of motion capture using IMUs.  I asked and…

Started by Maurice Ribble

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Ahmed Mohamed

Flight Motion Simulator

Hi, I have been asking around but nobody could help me on this. How can i go about making a flight motion simulator using : Ardupilot HIL…

Started by Jay Low

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by wraith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service